Friday, May 7, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 1 - Friday - Workout B6

Stage 1B

deadlift 3x10x90 lbs
60 s rest

dumbbell shoulder press 3x10x22.5 lbs
wide-grip lat pull down (assisted pull up) 3x10
60 s rest

dumbbell lunge 3x10x22.5 lbs [per leg]
(weighted) Swiss ball crunch 3x12x30 lbs
60 s rest

2 activity points. I did manage my first set of assisted pull ups without a break!

At work, my co-workers commented on how well I eat, and one of them asked if I'd ever been fat. They were quite shocked, then impressed, that I used to be 60 pounds heavier. I don't think 60 pounds is that big of a deal. My partner if fitness crime is approaching 100 pounds lost.

Food:
Silk light chocolate soy milk [2 pts] - fantastic post-workout drink!
omelet w/ onion, green pepper, avocado & salsa
chicken breast w/ jasmine rice [2 pts] & green peppers
vanilla ice cream cone from McDonald's [3 pts] - I am very pleased that I did not eat any of my son's ice cream, that I did not get a McFlurry, and that this did not make me eat more junk.
venison & roasted vegetables - I had so many vegetables, I couldn't even eat half the 3.5 ounces of venison I gave myself.
apple & cottage cheese

80 ounces of water and 3 coffees. 8 weekly and 9 activity points remaining.

Tomorrow's workout - Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3. I miss this one and I can't do it and tabata sprints.

1 comment:

that70sgrl said...

This is one of the reasons u r my hero! 60lbs is no big deal?! U're amazing! U have the determination to stick to workouts and eating more than 90% of the time! Give yourself the credit u deserve! :0)