Monday, May 3, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 1 - Monday - Workout B5

Stage 1B

deadlift 3x10x90 lbs
60 s rest

dumbbell shoulder press 3x10x22.5 lbs
wide-grip lat pull down (assisted pull up) 3x10
60 s rest

dumbbell lunge 3x10x22.5 lbs [per leg]
(weighted) Swiss ball crunch 3x12x30 lbs
60 s rest

2 activity points. This was exhausting but I loved it. My assisted pull ups are showing a little improvement. I can do more before I need a quick break. 

Food:
oatmeal w/ banana
hard boiled eggs w/ green pepper slices
apple & cottage cheese, small bite of blueberry cobbler [2 pts] - I'd never had this before so I took a bite. It was pretty good but probably not something I would ever make on my own.
omelet w/ onion, green pepper, avocado & salsa
orange
yogurt & cereal
cheese sandwich [3 pts] w/ red peppers & Silk light chocolate soy milk [2 pts]

80 ounces of water and one cup of coffee. 28 weekly and 2 activity points remaining. I swear, I'm so hungry on Meatless Mondays. I didn't have time to make beans or quinoa today so the protein was skimpy.

Tomorrow's workout - Tae Bo Fat Blasting Cardio or Cardio Blast 1

No comments: