Thursday, May 6, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 1 - Thursday - Turbo Jam Fat Blaster

I've had enough of trying Tae Bo and I went back to my favorite cardio, Turbo Jam. I burned 201 calories (2 activity points).

Food:
Silk light chocolate soy milk [2 pts], oatmeal w/ banana, cinnamon & Splenda
hard boiled egg & red pepper slices
chicken breast & jasmine rice [2 pts]
chicken breast w/ avocado on Romaine lettuce, roasted vegetables
apple & cottage cheese

80 ounces of water and one mug of coffee. 15 weekly and 7 activity points remaining.

Tomorrow's workout - 1B6

3 comments:

Jess said...

You're doing great this week! :)

Becky said...

Thanks!

Melty said...

Aw, Becky....:) 60 lbs is unbelievably awesome. It takes dedication and focus. And you did it and you've kept it off. YOU are amazing. And I love being your partner in fitness crime. You really do inspire me and I would be no where near where I am today if it were not for you.