Friday, May 28, 2010

NROL4W - Break Week - Friday - Rest Day

I did not do any cardio today. I took a rest day to "reset" my schedule, so that my rest day always comes before  the start of a new week of workouts. It will only be this way for Stage 2. Once I start Stage 3, I won't have to deal with school and work so I will have time to not rush around and make sure it's all done before 7 AM.

My Swiss ball deflated yesterday. I need to rush and buy a new one. With only one good store in the area, I really hope they are in stock.

Food:
oatmeal & peanut butter [2 pts]
tilapia w/ avocado salsa & salad vegetables
apple & cottage cheese
yogurt [2 pts]

We went out for dinner, to a buffet. I was good and didn't stuff myself, but I'm pretty sure I've used up all my points! I felt full - not satisfied, but not stuffed and sick, either!

60 ounces of water and 4 coffees.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 2A

No comments: