Tuesday, May 25, 2010

NROL4W - Break Week - Tuesday - Weights

Since I'm between stages this week and didn't want to not lift, I decided to put together a very simple routine, all 4x6:

squat - 4x6x80 lbs
dumbbell shoulder press - 1x6x20 lbs, 3x6x25 lbs
60s rest

dead lift - 2x6x80 lbs, 2x6x90 lbs
assisted pull/chin up (alternating sets, so 2 of each) - 12 assisted pull ups, 1 unassisted chin up, 11 assisted chin ups
60s rest

plank (to failure) - 75s, 65s, 60s, 60s
60s rest

This took about 30 minutes - 2 activity points. I really wanted to focus on form here. I'm really proud of my dead lifts. I was able to keep conventional form the entire time, instead of switching to Romanian.

Food:
oatmeal w/ cinnamon & Splenda
chicken breast & pinto beans
venison & salad w/ homemade honey mustard dressing - The salad was so filling, I couldn't even eat all of my venison.
eggs
oatmeal granola [2 pts for second serving of healthy oils]

80 ounces of water and 2 coffees. 33 weekly and 4 activity points remaining.

Tomorrow's workout - I have no idea!

No comments: