Friday, May 21, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 1 - Friday - Workout B9

Another "special" workout to assess progress. The first time I did the exercises at these weights, it was 2 sets of 15, except for the crunches, which were 2 sets of 8.

dead lift - 80 lbs - 23 before I started RDLs instead of CDLs. Ugh. I have to concentrate so hard to keep conventional.
dumbbell shoulder press - 17.5 lbs - 19 - I did not do as well as I would have liked here.
wide-grip lat pull down (assisted pull up) - 11 without breaks - When I first started, I had to take 3 or 4 breaks to get my 15 reps.
lunge - 25 per leg
(weighted) Swiss ball crunch - 20 lbs - 45

Ok, confession. I actually did these last night so I could sleep in a bit this morning after watching the Grey's Anatomy finale. Doing them after morning cardio then a day of work may have had something to do with my piss-poor performance but I'm not going to stress about it. And I'm not taking any activity points for this, either.

Food:
scrambled eggs w/ onion, green peppers, avocado & salsa
apple & cottage cheese
McDonald's vanilla ice cream cone [3 pts] & carrots
bean burger w/ mustard on sandwich thin [1 pt]
beef burger on sandwich thin [4 pts]
oatmeal granola

80 ounces of water and 2 coffees. 3 weekly and 6 activity points remaining.

Tomorrow's workout - Burn It Off from ChaLean Extreme.

No comments: