Thursday, May 13, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 1 - Thursday - Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix

I keep forgetting about this half-hour gem. 224 calories, but I'm still uncoordinated for some of the moves. 2 activity points.

Food:
scrambled eggs w/ green pepper, onion, avocado & salsa
chicken breast, carrots & Core'N bread
tuna sandwich w/ celery, romaine lettuce & fat free mayonnaise [2 pts for bread], roasted vegetables
cereal & yogurt w/ cinnamon & Splenda

80 ounces of water and two coffees. 28 weekly and 8 activity points remaining.

I had a bit of a victory today. I don't know if you've noticed but the last week and a half have been very good, nutritionally speaking. Yes, I had an ice cream cone last Friday and a piece of fudge on Sunday, but I controlled it. In fact, I am taking my son for an ice cream cone again tomorrow. I've been looking forward to it all week. Anyway, I was at Walgreens today and while I was in the checkout lane, I spied the candy bars. I thought to myself, "Those look like they would taste good" but that crazy "I must have that and that and that or I'm going to lose my mind" panic didn't set in. For a moment, I thought there was something wrong with me. Then I realized that this is how I need to be all the time. Of course, I still have a long road but it felt good to look at that stuff and not want it.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 1A8.

No comments: