Monday, May 24, 2010

NROL4W - Break Week - Monday - Turbo Jam Fat Blaster

I changed my mind about running intervals. I was too tired to do anything when I got up, probably because I was up until well after midnight crying over the Lost finale. Plus, I felt like total crap from my weekend binge. I'm crazy bloated and I can't even wear my rings. I'm an idiot.

So I did Fat  Blaster after I took Sebastian to school. Normally, I use the time between taking him in and going into work to catch up on the shows I've recorded but I'm pretty much caught up now that things are winding down. I still wasn't really in the mood to do anything but I forced myself. I knew I'd feel worse if I didn't push play. I burned 204 calories - 2 activity points.

Food:
cereal & yogurt w/ cinnamon & Splenda
apple & cottage cheese
red pepper slices
scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper, avocado & salsa
oatmeal granola
pinto bean burger w/ honey mustard & olive oil

80 ounces of water and 2 coffees. 35 weekly and 2 activity points remaining.

Tomorrow's workout - weights, just something basic, high weight low rep.

No comments: