Monday, July 19, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 4 - Monday - Workout A1

Stage 4A

front squat/push press 3x8x50 lbs
90 s rest

(barbell) step up 3x8x75 lbs
dumbbell one-point row 3x8x25 lbs
90 s rest

static lunge, rear foot elevated 3x8x25 lbs
push up 3x8
90 s rest

plank 3x120 s
cable wood chop 3x8 - purple band
90 s rest

2 activity points. I'm tempted to take 3 because it just kicks my ass so hard, but I don't want to overestimate my effort.

Food:
yogurt & oatmeal, banana
eggs & avocado w/ light English muffin & sugar free jelly [1 pt]
apple & cottage cheese
black beans & brown rice w/ mixed vegetables

80 ounces of water and three coffees. 34 weekly & 2 activity points remaining. I forgot my healthy oils today!

Tomorrow's workout - Turbo Jam Fat Blaster (I need to make it short - I promised my son we'd go to the playground, and he gets the tv all day, for his birthday)

Days Binge Free: 22

No comments: