Saturday, July 10, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 3 - Saturday - Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

Today's excellent Craig Ballantyne tweet: "Everything you do either takes you closer to or further from your goals......even on weekends."

It has been exactly one year since I've done this workout. I forgot how deceptive it is. You do the warm up and the first circuit and you're wondering what the big deal is. Then you get your ass kicked. I burned 410 calories (and no problems with my heart rate monitor) - 4 activity points. I'm completely drained.

Food:
eggs w/ avocado, light English muffin w/ sugar free jelly [1 pt]
chicken breast w/ onions & broccoli, mandarin oranges
red pepper slices - I snacked on these while I cooked so I wouldn't be tempted to nibble on the bread I baked for tomorrow's breakfast.
grilled chicken breast & onion risotto [5 pts]
bread [3 pts] - I had to try out the bread I baked, but I under control.
apple & cottage cheese

I also had a very tiny bite of my son's ice cream sandwich and boy, was it sweet! I doubt it was actually 1 point, but I will go ahead and deduct one.

80 ounces of water and two coffees. 15 weekly and 17 activity points.

Tomorrow's workout - nothing, probably. My body is tired.

Days Binge Free: 13

No comments: