Tuesday, September 22, 2009

P90X - Week 3 - Tuesday

Plyometrics today - 58 minutes and 432 calories. I'm burning quite a bit less than I did the first two weeks. I feel like I'm working out just as hard - I know I'm squatting deeper and jumping higher - and I'm in my zone most of the time. I can't really believe that my body is that good at adapting. I don't know why I bother with the heart rate monitor. I don't use it as a motivational tool to work harder. I do what I do.

Food was really good today. I hit my ranges, and came close on my ratios. Well, sort of. I consider it a good food day. No cravings, lots of protein, excellent planning.

7:05 AM - plum & cottage cheese

10:00 AM - omelet w/ onion, green pepper, light cream cheese & picante sauce

1:00 PM - tuna salad w/ light balsamic vinaigrette dressing & green peppers

3:15 PM - grilled chicken

6:20 PM - turkey bacon, omelet w/ onion, green pepper & picante sauce, Fiber One pancakes w/ sugar-free syrup

8:30 PM - cottage cheese w/ cinnamon & Splenda

Four cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

Calories - 1575
Carbs - 134 (13 fiber)
Protein - 175
Fat - 39
C/P/F Ratio - 33.7/44.1/22.1

3 comments:

P90X said...

I'm in week four, so I'm just ahead of you. Wait until you try core synergistics. That's a doozy. Keep rocking it out.

Jeff Pickett said...

I'm glad to find other blogs on P90X. I have to update my own to include my updates. I'm on Week 4, doing Stretch X tonight.

Becky said...

Awesome! I've subscribed to your blogs! Thanks for dropping by!