Sunday, September 13, 2009

P90X - Week 1 - Sunday

Today would normally be a rest day, but I sucked it up and did the P90X X Stretch DVD, 58 minutes of relaxing stretches. I felt really good afterward, and my son even joined me for a few of the moves.

I did end up getting on the scale this morning - down half a pound. No yippee or boo. It is what it is.

I didn't even come close on my target calories & ratios today. I'm feeling completely nauseated so I'm just going to bed.

8:50 AM - banana & cottage cheese

11:25 AM - omelet w/ onion, green pepper & picante sauce, homemade pork sausage

1:35 PM - tuna fish w/ onions, green pepper & light mayonnaise on romaine lettuce wraps

4:45 PM - shrimp stir fry

Four cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water

Calories - 1209
Carbs - 112 (15 fiber)
Protein - 133
Fat - 28
C/P/F Ratio - 36.3/43/20.7

3 comments:

Melty said...

Week 1 complete! Yay!

Do you find it difficult to get your water in? I just noticed that it's always the requiste amount and never more. Just curious. I'm ready to kick ass tomorrow.

Jess said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. (I'm not either) Get well soon! Keep up the great work too!

Becky said...

Thanks, Jess.

Melissa, I never have a problem with water. When I started Body For Life 2 years, it was required then, and now it's just habit. I get a minimum of 80 ounces of pure water a day.