Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Labor Day Challenge - Week 8 - Tuesday

No exercise again today. I've been trying to get stuff ready for my husband's trip, and I have some stuff to do for my substitute teacher training course that has my anxiety peaked. We have to do observations at the schools before our last class next Wednesday, and I need to call one of the schools to arrange this. I cannot make phone calls without freaking out. I can answer the phone and talk, but every time I have to call someone, I panic. Today I even started crying. It's so distressing, and one of the main reasons I don't go anywhere or do anything or have a job. I just can't do it without a complete meltdown. It sucks.

8:35 AM - eggs w/ cheese, toast w/ butter

11:25 AM - grilled chicken breast & green beans w/ light balsamic vinaigrette dressing, yogurt; I am seriously in love with the Yopliat Light Thick & Creamy line!

2:50 PM - apple & cottage cheese, green pepper slices

6:00 PM - roasted chicken & baked sweet potato chips

9:00 PM - apple, grilled cheese sandwich

Four cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

Calories - 1667
Carbs  196 (27 fiber)
Protein - 119
Fat - 50
C/P/F Ratio - 45.8/27.9/26.3

1 comment:

Jess said...

((HUGS)) I wish there was some magic advice I could give you about the phone phobia. I think I told you before but I used to be that way before my current job. I still get anxiety ridden before some phone calls and even stutter if I'm not sure of myself. It's so embarassing. I feel you though.