Friday, September 4, 2009

Labor Day Challenge - Week 8 - Friday

My son got out of school early today, and the plan was to take him out for a late lunch at our favorite restaurant. And since I would be indulging, I figured I'd go ahead and make it a free day. I'm glad I changed my mind. I did measure and track everything I ate at home, and I kept my portions at the restaurant reasonable (it's a buffet), AND we walked there and back home. It does help that my throat hurts and I still feel like crap. Oh, and it's rather chilly here, so that keeps me away from the ice cream. Though, it does help my throat.

7:00 AM - apple & cottage cheese

10:20 AM - scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper, light cream cheese & picante sauce

2:00 PM - a little bit of everything, and four cookies; Oops.

5:00 PM - green pepper slices; I'm really not hungry, and my allergies are making me not want to eat.

Four cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

No numbers today.

No comments: