Thursday, September 24, 2009

P90X - Week 3 - Thursday

Yoga today. I was up at 5 AM again - a 2 day streak. I am going to try to go for 3, but I don't know if I can get Legs & Back and ARX in and take a shower before I take Sebastian to school. Fridays are my roughest days, workout-wise.

I came pretty close to my ratios today, and I hit my ranges. I'm craving chocolate and food in general. Tomorrow night, we're going out for dinner. It's our 10th wedding anniversary so the three of us are going to pig out on sea food. I will be good for the rest of the day though.

I did have a really rough afternoon/evening. I was craving ice cream in the worst, worst way, just like last weekend. I didn't think I would make it through. I was miserable.

5:15 AM - apple & cottage cheese

8:20 AM - turkey bacon, multigrain English muffin w/ light cream cheese, omelet w/ onion, green pepper & picante sauce

11:20 AM - tuna w/ salad mix, green peppers & light balsamic vinaigrette dressing

3:25 PM - green pepper & turkey slices

5:50 PM - chicken breast omelet w/ picante sauce

7:40 PM - cottage cheese w/ cinnamon & Splenda

Two cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

Calories - 1570
Carbs - 124 (18 fiber)
Protein - 194
Fat - 35
C/P/F Ratio - 31.3/49/19.7

No comments: