Friday, September 18, 2009

P90X - Week 2 - Friday

Legs & Back - this workout makes me sweat. I have improved a bit over last week. That is always good. Ab Ripper - doing the V-up roll ups right helps, but I couldn't get through all the Mason twists without stopping for a break. I hope it's only a problem I'll have on Leg & Back day. I wasn't as pooped as I was last week, but I still needed to eat something immediately after I finished. And yes, I still will not buy the recovery drink. Product pushers...

Speaking of product pushers, I see Jillian Michaels has a new line of supplements out. I wish I could remember from her podcasts exactly why she was opposed to the supplements that were already out there. Seriously, at this point, I doubt there is anything "new" to be offered. She just wanted her name on something because she has a following. I am a part of that following, sure, but she's a product pusher now and because of that, I've lost a little bit of the respect I had for her.

7:10 AM - apple & cottage cheese

9:55 AM - plum

11:20 AM - toast w/ light cream cheese, omelet w/ onion, green pepper & picante sauce

3:30 PM - chicken breast on romaine lettuce & black beans

6:30 PM - tilapia w/ picante sauce, broccoli & cauliflower w/ pepper jack cheese

Four cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

Calories - 1426
Carbs - 123 (23 fiber)
Protein - 170
Fat - 30
C/P/F Ratio - 47.3/34.2/18.5

No comments: