Monday, September 14, 2009

P90X - Week 2 - Monday

First off, thanks to my mom for the link to this PDF coupon for a free Protein Blitz at GNC. I'll have to try it out and report back.

Chest & Back, ARX. I did all the ARX reps, with rests. Chest & Back, I showed some improvement in most of the push ups and pull ups, except for dive bombers. I double checked my form and I was a little sloppy last week. I did them properly this week and quantity was lacking. Quality counts though!!

After the workout, I spent two hours cleaning my house. I was completely wiped when I finished.

I hit my goal for calories, protein, and carbs, but my fat was under so I didn't hit my ratios. Oh well.

7:15 AM - apple & cottage cheese

10:25 AM - omelet w/ pepper jack cheese, grilled chicken breast, onion, green peppers & picante sauce; I also ate a whole grain waffle and a dry slice of whole wheat toast while I was cooking - I was starving after my workout!!!!

1:30 PM - plum & cottage cheese

6:20 PM - roasted chicken breast w/ barbecue sauce & peas

8:05 PM - roasted chicken, yogurt

Four cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

Calories - 1514
Carbs - 132 (13 fiber)
Protein - 185
Fat - 27
C/P/F Ratio - 43.5/48.8/16.2

No comments: