Tuesday, September 29, 2009

P90X - Week 4 - Tuesday

Today was my first go with Core Synergistics. It was a good workout. I only had trouble with the chaturanga stuff. I couldn't hold it the whole time I needed to, so I'd just go back to plank for a few seconds, then back to chaturanga. Here's the complete list of exercises in Core Synergistics:

stack foot/stagger hands push ups
banana rolls
leaning crescent lunges (24)
squat run
Sphinx push ups
bow to boat
low lateral skaters (20)
lunge & reach
prison cell push ups
side hip raises
squat x-press (30)
plant to chaturanga run
walking push ups
Superman banana
lunge/kickback/curl/press (20)
towel hopping
reach high & under push ups
steam engine (50)
Dreya roll
plant to chaturanga ISO
half back
table dip leg raise

It was another long night with a sick kid. I wasn't up as often as Sunday night, but I was still exhausted this morning, so when Sebastian slept, I slept. I finally had to get up and work out though. I hope my next go at this one Friday is better than today's. I could tell I wasn't 100%.

9:25 AM - apple & cottage cheese

12:15 PM - turkey bacon, omelet w/ onions, green pepper & picante sauce

2:40 PM - chicken salad w/ light sour cream & picante sauce

6:00 PM - taco salad

7:45 PM - chocolate banana protein shake

Three cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

Calories - 1667
Carbs - 146 (22 fiber)
Protein - 171
Fat - 41
C/P/F Ratio - 35.6/41.9/22.4

No comments: