Thursday, September 3, 2009

Labor Day Challenge - Week 8 - Thursday

I tried a new recipe for vegan black bean brownies today and it was NOT good for me at all. I am very upset that I wasted 2 bananas and half my bag of beans on it. I don't know how to describe the taste. It was bitter and didn't cook all the way through, even though I did add the extra oats. I much prefer the chocolate brownie cake.

8:15 AM - omelet w/ onion, green pepper, light cream cheese & picante sauce, Fiber One pancakes w/ sugar-free syrup

11:10 AM - roasted chicken w/ green pepper slices

3:05 PM - apple & cottage cheese

5:00 PM - turkey patty w/ ketchup, mustard & cheese on whole wheat bun

5:40 PM - peanut buttery bars; I had to eat 2 of these to get the taste of the vegan brownies out of my mouth.

Four cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

Calories - 1575
Carbs - 173 (19 fiber)
Protein - 115
Fat - 52
C/P/F Ratio - 42.6/28.3/29.1

No comments: