Monday, September 28, 2009

P90X - Week 4 - Monday

It's Recovery Week - no weights!!! I did Yoga this morning. I was up at 5 AM, but I'd been up all night with my son. I didn't actually start my workout until almost 6. I'm making some really good progress with most of the moves, but the half-moon sequence really gives me trouble. I keep falling out of position but I do get right back into it. I'm determined to master these moves by the end of the program. I'm also going to get crane one of these days. I have a hard time getting both feet off the ground. My skin hurting is still the biggest problem, not lack of strength or balance. And because I was so exhausted today, I fell and skinned the side of my face a bit on the rug. Yes, I know he says to put a pillow down, but I wear my battle scars proudly.

I had a really hard time with food today. I was stress eating, but I think I stuck to decent foods. I just ate a lot.

5:45 AM - apple & cottage cheese

8:30 AM - chocolate banana protein shake

11:15 AM - tuna fish w/ onion, green pepper & light mayonnaise on multi-grain English muffin

2:10 PM - omelet w/ onion, green pepper & picante sauce

3:55 PM - tomato basil soup, left over roast

6:40 PM - green pepper slices, grilled chicken breast w/ mozzarella string cheese, yogurt

7:00 PM - tomato basil soup, left over roast

Four cups of coffee and 80 ounce of water.

Calories - 2047
Carbs - 182 (24 fiber)
Protein - 217
Fat - 54
C/P/F Ratio - 35/41.7/23.4

3 comments:

Jess said...

I'm impressed with the whole 'getting up and working out at 5:00 a.m. routine'. I'm supposed to be out of bed by 6:00 for work every morning and I can't even get my lazy ass up out of bed to do that.

Becky said...

I hate having exercise hanging over my head. I like to get it out of the freaking way so I have the rest of the day to do whatever.

Jess said...

Yeah...I tried that. For like a day. It didn't work out too well. ;)

I do get like that though when I'm working out regularly at work...