Saturday, January 31, 2009

NROL - Week 26 - Saturday

I really need to start meditating again. I'm feeling frazzled.

I went grocery shopping today. I spent too much, but I'm pleased with my stop at the health food store. I bought millet and brown rice flour so I can make my own wraps. Now I just have to find the recipe! My husband loves them. I also bought the ingredients to make the sour cream chocolate chip cookies from the low carb (also low fat) cookbook I bought a couple weeks ago. My friend made them and they were really good.

7:45 AM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

8:20 AM - apple & cottage cheese

12:20 PM - chicken breast w/ colby cheese; though I went grocery shopping, I was too hungry to deal with trying to make a real meal for lunch. I needed something quick.

2:45 PM - chocolate chip and sour cream cookie; I made this from Dawn Hall's Busy People's Low Carb Cookbook; these are pretty good, but you can really taste the whole wheat flour in them

3:50 PM - chicken breast & pumpkin granola bar

4:55 PM - chocolate chip and sour cream cookie

7:30 PM - turkey wrap w/ red leaf lettuce, cheese, turkey bacon, onion & tomato on whole wheat tortilla

8:05 PM - chocolate chip and sour cream cookies; okay, I've probably had too many for the day, but what the heck?

Calories - 1552
Carbs - 127 (12 fiber)
Protein - 144
Fat - 50
C/P/F Ratio - 331./37.6/29.3

1 comment:

Jess said...

I keep meaning to look for that cookbook everytime I'm at Walmart and I forget. Those cookies sound yummy!