Thursday, January 15, 2009

NROL - Week 24 - Thursday

Short workout today - Turbo Jam 20 Minute Workout. I had to get my son ready for a dentist appointment over an hour from home. It felt strange doing the 20MW again, and I'd forgotten a lot of the moves. Oh well. At least I did something - I was tempted to skip it altogether. I did skip meditation last night, though.

My legs are a little sore, again. It seems like every time I progress, I get DOMS. I think I really need to stretch better. That would require rearranging my entire schedule, though, and doing my workouts after I take the kid to school. I can't fit it all in beforehand.

7:35 AM - apple & cottage cheese

8:30 AM - apple & mozzarella string cheese; hand car snacks!!

11:00 AM - bacon ranch salad w/ grilled chicken from McDonald's

2:45 PM - carrots & mozzarella string cheese, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

6:15 PM - brown rice & chicken (dark meat)

Calories - 1478
Carbs - 121 (15 fiber)
Protein - 122
Fat - 56
C/P/F Ratio - 32.6/33.1/34.3

No comments: