Monday, January 19, 2009

NROL - Week 25 - Monday

I did not work out today. My calves were really sore yesterday from Saturday's HIIT and I hobbled around the house all day. Last night, I put Capzasin HP on my legs. BAD IDEA!!!!! My legs hurt like hell all night. The hand I used to rub the stuff into my leg burned, and I didn't wash it all off well enough so I got Capzasin in my mouth and my eye. When I got up this morning, I was really tingly and since it would be my last 5x5 leg workout, I wanted to put maximum effort into it, and I wouldn't be able to today. So I was going to shower then play around with the Wii. As soon as my legs got wet, the fire was back, almost as bad as last night. I got out of the shower and tried some aloe on my legs. Never again!!! It was an hour before I could tolerate pants. And my calf muscles still ache.

8:40 AM - cantaloupe & cottage cheese, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

11:45 AM - grilled cheese sandwich

1:55 PM - homemade granola bars; I really need to cut these bigger, since I eat them 2 at a time; a day later, they are still pretty good

3:35 PM - carrots

7:00 PM - chicken wings, mixed vegetables w/ mozzarella cheese

Calories - 1174
Carbs - 121 (21 fiber)
Protein - 89
Fat - 41
C/P/F Ratio - 39.9/29.3/30.8

No comments: