Friday, January 23, 2009

NROL - Week 25 - Friday

I think I psyched myself out with this final workout today. I was dreading it so much and wanted to just ditch it altogether. It was much harder than it normally is, and I ended up taking longer rest periods. Honestly, it was probably the worst workout ever, and I definitely didn't put my all into it.

Hyper IB, 3x15 with 30 second rests.

squat 3x15x45

Romanian deadlift w/ shrug 3x15x65

[superset w/ full rest]:
Bulgarian split-squat 3x15x10 (per leg) - I am still doing these 5 at a time, so no progress at all with these dreaded things!!!!
step-up 3x15x10 (per leg)

reverse crunch 3x15xbw

6:40 AM - apple & cottage cheese

9:00 AM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

9:30 AM - turkey meatballs on roll w/ cheese

1:05 PM - chicken breast w/ spaghetti squash & Caesar vinaigrette dressing

4:30 PM - Fiber One bar; I was starving waiting for dinner; I don't know if my taste buds were changing or what, but this was almost too sweet for me; there were a few minutes when I desperately wanted another bar, then the "too sweet" part kicked in

5:25 PM - roast & brown rice; I decided to use a smaller plate for dinner and just put about 2/3 of what I'd normally eat on it; I'm quite satisfied

Calories - 1397
Carbs - 134 (21 fiber)
Protein - 118
Fat - 44
C/P/F Ratio - 38.1/33.5/28.4

No comments: