Friday, January 30, 2009

NROL - Week 26 - Friday

I've gone through my exercise videos again to find a cardio to stick in on one of the ChaLean Extreme rest days. I would love, love, LOVE to do Cardio Party 3, but it's way too chaotic for me to follow right now. I'm leaning toward Fat Blaster, as I've mentioned before, for the first month. I reviewed Cardio Party Remix today and that's another shorter workout that might fit in well. I also want to go through my Tae Bo cardio dvds again. Ah, decisions. I'm anxious for Monday. All week, I've felt very weird not working out. I suppose I could have, but I also knew I'd go crazy if I didn't take a break. So it's best to start fresh.

7:45 AM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

10:35 AM - chicken breast & broccoli w/ Caesar vinaigrette dressing; I know it's a little late for my first meal of the day but I got ridiculously busy this morning

12:40 PM - pumpkin granola bar, yogurt

6:15 PM - London broil, California blend vegetables w/ onion, garlic & margarine

8:35 PM - almonds & banana

Calories - 1514
Carbs - 122 (27 fiber)
Protein - 119
Fat - 62
C/P/F Ratio - 32/31.2/36.8

No comments: