Tuesday, January 20, 2009

NROL - Week 25 - Tuesday

My calves are about 95% so I went ahead with my workout. Hyper IB, 5x5 with 90 second rests.

squat 5x5x70

Romanian deadlift w/ shrug 5x5x90

[superset w/ full rest]:
Bulgarian split-squat 5x5x20 (per leg)
step-up 5x5x20 (per leg)

reverse crunch 3x15xbw

7:15 AM - apple & cottage cheese

9:05 AM - homemade breakfast bars, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

I went to a friend's house for an Inauguration Party. She served some fantastic ham & cheese in phyllo dough roll ups and tilapia w/ avocado & orange salsa. She also sent home some whole wheat chocolate chip cookies and homemade granola bars - I ate several of those. Then many more when I got home. Ugh. I'm mad at myself.

1:45 PM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

4:10 PM - carrots

5:00 PM - ground beef w/ onion & green pepper, flour & half-and-half gravy

8:30 PM - air popped popcorn

I know I ate way too much today, even though all the food was healthy. I've been exhausted all afternoon and bloated. I need to work on not overeating even the healthy stuff.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

It's ok Becky...it's a learning process and all about progress, which you've made a ton of! I need to go back and see what you did to make your calves so sore! I could do with some of that..heheh