Tuesday, January 6, 2009

NROL - Week 23 - Tuesday

I was dragging and uncoordinated for cardio this morning. Same as always - Turbo Jam Cardio Party Mix 2. I wonder if it's time to change things up. I really like this routine though. Maybe  few more weeks, then I'll find a new one. Fat Blaster sounds good.

I didn't get any meditation in last night. I was way too tired. I was going to squeeze some in before picking my son up from school but I got sucked into a show that I've been meaning to watch for a while.

8:55 AM - turkey bacon, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, toast w/ margarine, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

11:40 AM - tilapia w/ cheese & ketchup on bun

3:25 PM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda, carrots, mozzarella cheese

6:40 PM - chicken breast & broccoli w/ balsamic vinaigrette dressing

8:30 PM - grilled cheese sandwich

Calories - 1434
Carbs - 125 (32 fiber)
Protein - 127
Fat - 55
C/P/F Ratio - 33.3/33.8/32.9

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tilapia with KETCHUP???!!! You crazy girl, LOL! Next time mix some horseradish in, then it's cocktail sauce, at least :D ~ Sara

Becky said...

LOL I didn't even think of that. I was too lazy to make my own relish.