Thursday, January 1, 2009

NROL - Week 22 - Thursday

Turbo Jam Cardio Party Mix 2 today. I'm still having some breathing issues but it's gotten much better in the last 2 days. I don't know that I put as much effort into the exercise as I should have but I think that will get better into next week. My legs are a bit sore from yesterday's workout, when I actually increased the weights!

I'm not hungry today. I haven't been hungry in a week, but I was eating with my emotions. I can't recall a single thing I've eaten in the last week that I truly felt I needed or enjoyed.

I forgot to add this to my stats entry, but I did get pictures taken today. I'm not posting them, but they are on record.

10:10 AM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda, scrambled eggs w/ green pepper, onion & salsa

2:45 PM - celery w/ salsa & cream cheese dip, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

6:05 PM - homemade turkey & vegetable soup w/ salsa & sour cream; I didn't measure this because I used turkey stock I made last week; I had 2 bowls

No numbers because of the soup. It feels good to be back though.

No comments: