Sunday, January 11, 2009

NROL - Week 23 - Sunday

148 today, down 1.5 from last week. I'll take it.

No exercise today. I have been struggling through a book for the last 3 weeks and I really wanted to get through the last 200 pages this weekend. Sadly, I only read about 30.

I did meditation last night but didn't get more than 5 minutes into it LOL

8:30 AM - turkey bacon, toast w/ margarine, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

11:25 AM - broccoli, chicken breast w/ turkey bacon & cheese on roll

1:20 PM - carrots

4:30 PM - London broil, sauteed green beans & onions, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

7:30 PM - peanut butter fudge; I probably should have looked for a better option, but that stuff has to be eaten before it goes bad - I made it Christmas Eve

Calories - 1701
Carbs - 116 (31 fiber)
Protein - 140
Fat - 79
C/P/F Ratio - 26.9/32.3/40.8

1 comment:

Hayley said...

You're on a roll with your weightloss...WOOHOO!!! Way to go Becky. :)