Thursday, January 22, 2009

NROL - Week 25 - Thursday

I am going to put formal exercise on hold until after next week's break in weight training. I'll do my last NROL workout for this routine, but I'm not going to do Turbo Jam. I really need to deep clean my house and I want to try to establish a Wii routine. I am also 97% sure that I will be doing ChaLean Extreme, beginning February 2, instead of continuing with NROL. I think I need a break from it, and after ChaLean, I'll pick up where I left off with NROL. I have just over a week to decide for sure, but after viewing 3/4 of the program yesterday (I'll do the rest today), I am really excited about it.

8:00 AM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

9:35 AM - cottage cheese on toast; yes, ON

11:35 AM - homemade breakfast bars

3:20 PM - broccoli w/ light Italian dressing, almonds

5:45 PM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda, round steak, carrot, sauteed spaghetti squash & onion w/ Parmesan cheese

8:30 PM - Cheerios w/ skim milk

Calories - 1350
Carbs - 154 (33 fiber)
Protein - 92
Fat - 49
C/P/F Ratio - 43.1/26/30.9

No comments: