Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NROL - Week 22 - Wednesday

Last day of feeling sorry for myself. I'm going out to lunch with a friend and I will be back on plan tomorrow. There is no more junk in the house, except for that bag of M&Ms I bought myself a few months ago and haven't opened. I can't believe it. All the crap I've eaten in the last week and those are still there. I did make a promise to myself though - I wasn't going to eat them until I had a plan.

Hyper IB, 4x10 with 60 second rests today.

[superset w/ full rest]:
squat 4x10x55
Romanian deadlift w/ shrug 4x10x55

[superset w/ full rest]:
Bulgarian split-squat 4x10x10 (per leg)
step-up 4x10x10 (per leg)

reverse crunch 3x15xbw

With all the garbage I've eaten today, it's very easy to see how we (Americans) have gotten so fat. Dinner alone was over maintenance calories for me, and I didn't even bat an eye.

No comments: