Saturday, December 20, 2008

NROL - Week 20 - Saturday

Turbo Jam Cardio Party Mix 2 again, probably the most intense effort so far.

Oh, I forgot to post the picture of my homemade lat pull apparatus yesterday. Maybe someday I'll buy a real pulley system, but I doubt it. I hate cable exercises. I am definitely dumping lat pulls after next week. Anyway, here it is:



I kneel on the floor to do the exercises. Don't mind my crooked picture. Every time I open the freezer lid, I bump it.

10:00 AM - cottage cheese

12:20 PM - turkey bacon, eggs, banana, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

2:15 PM - pork rinds; I haven't had these in a long time, and my husband wanted to try the new salt & vinegar variety; fortunately, I wasn't crazy about them

4:15-ish PM - I took a few bites of roasted chicken and I pulled it off the bone, then a piece of green pepper while I was chopping

6:30 PM - homemade chili; I had 2 bowls, plus 1 bite of my son's banana

No numbers today because I didn't measure the chili.

5 comments:

Hayley said...

Bummer...I can't see the picture!

Becky said...

I don't know why you can't see it, but here is the direct link:

http://www.22gnomes.net/misc/latpull.jpg

Hayley said...

Oh now I see it! That's pretty cool! Do you do the exercise standing? I can't see where you'd sit?

Becky said...

I kneel on the floor.

Hayley said...

Oh that's good! I had a trainer have me do that one time when i was doing a lat pull down..