Tuesday, December 30, 2008

NROL - Week 22 - Tuesday

I didn't exercise today. I just didn't feel like it. Damn this funk. And I tried to make pancakes this morning and screwed up the recipe. "How does one screw up a batch of Jiffy pancakes?" you ask. I meant to cut the recipe in half, and I did cut the amount of Jiffy mix in half, but I used the whole amount of milk. Then I tried to thicken it up and made it too thick to even pour, so I tossed it all, ticked off that I can't even get pancakes right. So I had no bake cookies for breakfast. We're out of those now, thankfully.

Ugh. Just ugh!!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I'm so sorry you're struggling right now Becky...try not to be so hard on yourself. I know you haven't been feeling well - I promise you'll come out of it! Take care of YOU..