Wednesday, December 17, 2008

NROL - Week 20 - Wednesday

I'm still a bit disappointed with myself over last night's bad decisions. I don't know if it started with the piece of candy or not measuring dinner. One of those set me off. It wasn't horrible - I did write down everything I ate so I feel good about being honest.

After dinner today, I couldn't tell if I was still hungry. My mind definitely wanted more food but I don't think my body needed it.

Today was Hyper IB, 4x10 with 60 second rests. I messed up my neck a bit during squats because near the end of my first set, I coughed really hard. I hate this dry air. I need to find a place for the humidifier so it's not grinding in my ear all night.

[superset w/ full rest]:
squat 4x10x50
Romanian deadlift w/ shrug 4x10x50

[superset w/ full rest]:
Bulgarian split-squat 4x10x10 (per leg)
step-up 4x10x10 (per leg)

reverse crunch 3x15xbw

6:35 AM - apple & cottage cheese

9:25 AM - turkey bacon, toast, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa

10:00 AM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

12:45 PM - turkey meatballs & carrots

3:35 PM - carrots & mozzarella cheese

6:00 PM - roast, onions & broccoli w/ sour cream, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

Calories - 1582
Carbs - 107 (20 fiber)
Protein - 141
Fat - 64
C/P/F Ratio - 27.3/36/36.7

No comments: