Saturday, December 6, 2008

NROL - Week 18 - Saturday

Damn it, I had my stuff typed up and accidentally hit the Clear Content button instead of Save Note. Stupid Scribe Fire extension! Those buttons should not be next to each other.

No Turbo Jam today. I was exhausted and still a little sore from Wednesday. I did manage 30 minutes on the Wii Fit but nothing overly aerobic. I did a couple balance games, a really slow version of step aerobics, and some boxing. Oh, and a yoga pose, because I let my son pick out an activity for me. He likes the yoga.

7:50 AM - homemade protein shake (coffee w/ cream & Splena, egg & vanilla protein powder); way too sweet - I'll ditch the Splenda next time

9:20 AM - orange; just a piece leftover from my son's breakfast

10:20 AM - brown rice salad w/ chicken breast, coffee w/ cream & Splenda

1:20 PM - turkey, salsa & cream cheese on tortilla; I think the brown rice is giving me problems because again, all I could think about was eating after I had it

3:20 PM - carrots

6:30 PM - chicken & broccoli w/ cream cheese, tea w/ skim milk & Splenda

I couldn't decide if I wanted more dinner (later on) or ice cream. I ended up not eating anything else, as I wasn't super hungry.

Calories - 1351
Carbs - 99 (18 fiber)
Protein - 132
Fat - 47
C/P/F Ratio - 29.4/39/31.6

No comments: