Sunday, December 7, 2008

NROL - Week 18 - Sunday

148 today, half a pound down from my last good weigh in two (or was it three?) weeks ago. I'll take it. In a way, I'm pleased that I got rid of the water weight from last week, but I'm also disappointed I'm not losing faster. And of course, I know I'm losing at a healthy pace in a healthy manner but it's still frustrating. I have absolutely nothing to beat myself up about, and yet I do. Heck, last night when I wanted ice cream and changed my mind, I should have been proud of myself for that. Instead, I was mad that I denied myself something I could have handled. And I know I could have! I just can't win LOL

9:45 AM - apple & cottage cheese, coffee w/ cream & Splenda

11:50 AM - mozzarella string cheese, brown rice salad

2:30 PM - chicken & broccoli w/ cream cheese

6:15 PM - turkey bacon, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa

8:00 PM - homemade low carb peanut butter fudge; okay, I had two pieces and they were gooooooooooood and guilt-free

Calories - 1729
Carbs - 111 (14 fiber)
Protein - 134
Fat - 81
C/P/F Ratio - 26/31.4/42.6

No comments: