Monday, December 15, 2008

NROL - Week 20 - Monday

Today was HyperIA, 5x5 with 90 seconds rests. I don't like waiting so long in between sets. It takes forever to finish.

[superset w/ full rest]:
db incline press 5x5x20
Yates row 5x5x65

[superset w/ full rest]:
db shoulder press 5x5x20
wide grip lat pull down 5x5x72

[superset w/ full rest]:
bb close grip bench press 5x5x50
high pull 5x5x50

Swiss ball crunch 3x15x30

6:25 AM - apple & cottage cheese

10:30 AM - round steak w/ onion, green pepper & sour cream, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

2:55 PM - tuna, onion & cheese sandwich, peanut butter fudge; I feel guilty for eating two pieces of fudge - eating fudge at all, actually - and I'm still hungry

6:05 PM - roasted chicken breast (w/ skin), broccoli; I made a butter & herb rub for the chicken and I have no idea how much of that I actually ingested after all is said and done, so I'm packing up for the night

Calories - 1498
Carbs - 98 (18 fiber)
Protein - 146
Fat - 62
C/P/F Ratio - 25.5/38/36.5

5 comments:

Hayley said...

Do you workout at home? Your workouts look good - and I know what you mean about resting in between sets. I've started to do ab stuff in between sets...or I'll jump on my elliptical machine and do a 1-min interval. I hate just sitting around - I feel like I'm wasting time!

The reason I asked if you workout at home is because I saw that you used the lat pulldown. That's the one thing I really miss when I workout at home! I have to do my back workouts in the gym.

Becky said...

I do workout at home. My husband made me a crude lat pull contraption. I'll take a picture of it on Friday when I set it up for that workout again, if you want. It's a weird pulley thing with the weight stacks on the sides, rather than the middle. It's kind of unbalanced so I've probably been wasting my time LOL But it sure makes me sweat and shake.

Becky said...

Whoa! How'd my name change on here?

Becky said...

LOL I was logged in to my other account when I posted. Okay, I'm back.

Hayley said...

I was wondering who Rebecca was..LOL...that's really cool that your husband made you a lat machine!! I'm sure if you're feeling it then it's working! :) i'd love to see a pic!