Thursday, December 18, 2008

NROL - Week 20 - Thursday

Turbo Jam Cardio Party Mix 2 today. I still love this workout.

I'm thinking about making a change to the current lat pulldown situation. I've been doing lat pulls from the beginning, when they are specified and when the program calls for a pull up. I'm not really making much progress, and I think that's due to the awkward set up (which I'll post a picture of with tomorrow's blog). So after next week, I think I'm going to switch to inverted rows. I saw a Craig Ballantyne video that reviews the progression to a pull/chin up and these rows seem to be an acceptable substitution for lat pulls (and pull/chin ups, in the beginning). After next week, I'll be halfway through Hypertrophy I, so that is a good time to make this change. Plus, it will free up weight plates and I can push myelf better with the other exercises in this routine.

9:30 AM - apple & cottage cheese, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

11:45 AM - turkey bacon, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa

2:45 PM - cream cheese & salsa on tortilla

6:40 PM - fried chicken wings & broccoli w/ light Italian dressing

Calories - 1139
Carbs - 85 (19 fiber)
Protein - 101
Fat - 41
C/P/F Ratio - 30.5/36.1/33.4

No comments: