Monday, December 22, 2008

NROL - Week 21 - Monday

I take back everything I said in my rushed blog about yesterday. I feel so crappy! At the time, I just enjoyed myself and didn't worry about what I was eating, but when I went to bed, I felt totally sick from all the chocolate stuff. It was like a delayed reaction. Blah! I don't feel guilty, no, but bloated and nauseated for sure. I don't drink alcohol because I don't like the after effects. I don't like the physical effects of eating too much chocolate. I think I'm going to have to treat them the same. Bummer.

Hyper IB, 5x5 with 90 second rests today.

[superset w/ full rest]:
squat 5x5x60
Romanian deadlift w/ shrug 5x5x60

[superset w/ full rest]:
Bulgarian split-squat 5x5x15 (per leg)
step-up 5x5x15 (per leg)

reverse crunch 3x15xbw

8:15 AM - apple & cottage cheese

11:30 AM - turkey bacon, toast, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa

4:00 PM - green beans w/ margarine & roasted chicken (dark meat)

8:35 PM - egg salad sandwich; I feel all icky from the chocolate still and didn't want to eat, but I was really under my minimum for the day

Calories - 1277
Carbs - 108 (28 fiber)
Protein - 109
Fat - 49
C/P/F Ratio - 32.9/33.4/33.8

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well.. :( Believe me - I know that feeling and I also realize the same thing. It's nice to indulge, but when I do it has to be SMALL amounts otherwise I feel like poo! I hope you're better tomorrow. Thanks for what you said on my blog - that really made my day. :)