Tuesday, December 23, 2008

NROL - Week 21 - Tuesday

Turbo Jam Cardio Party Mix 2 today. I didn't want to do it - I considered doing the 20 Minute Workout or nothing at all - because I woke up with a stuffy and runny nose. I also have a headache, so I must have picked something up. My son was complaining yesterday that he had a headache and was super clingy. Other than that, though, we're fine.

8:00 AM - hard boiled egg

10:25 AM - California blend mixed vegetables, roasted chicken (dark meat)

12:30 PM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

1:55 PM - grilled cheese sandwich; my son ate a quarter of this, the little sneak

5:30 PM - a chicken nugget I snagged from the refrigerator while I was cooking; not logged

6:15 PM - skillet lasagna; I didn't log any of this because I was way too lazy and rushed to bother

No numbers today.

No comments: