Monday, December 8, 2008

NROL - Week 19 - Monday

Today's workout was HyperIB, 5x5 with 90 second rests. I love 5x5s!

[superset w/ full rest]:
squat 5x5x60
Romanian deadlift w/ shrug 5x5x70

[superset w/ full rest]:
Bulgarian split-squat 5x5x15 (per leg)
step-up 5x5x15 (per leg)

reverse crunch 3x15xbw

6:20 AM - apple & cottage cheese

9:10 AM - brown rice salad, leftover roast; man I was starving after my workout and I had tons of things to do before I could eat this meal

9:45 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda

1:10 PM - chicken breast, lettuce, salsa & sour cream

2:55 PM - homemade low carb fudge; I do feel guilty for eating 2 pieces today but I'm hungry!!

6:20 PM - tea w/ Splenda, stuffed peppers (ground beef, tomato sauce, cream cheese, pinto beans); I am so hungry today, I just want to cry; all I can think about is food and I'm trying to figure out what else I might want tonight that isn't going to do too much damage; I'm just glad I'm freezing my butt off, otherwise I'd probably eat ice cream

8:30 PM - grilled cheese sandwich; I've been trying to avoid starchy carbs after 3 PM but I just can't do it tonight; I was going to lose my mind if I didn't get something warm and filling into my stomach; I do feel a little guilty but screw it

Calories - 2134
Carbs - 165 (33 fiber)
Protein - 161
Fat - 104
C/P/F Ratio - 29.4/28.7/41.9

No comments: