Monday, November 1, 2010

No Videos Challenge - Week 6 - Monday

No workout today, because I exercised 7 days straight, with a double yesterday. This is my last week of no exercise videos and I can't wait for it to be over!!! I am going to Turbo my butt off a week from today. Or, tomorrow, rather. I have to schedule next week to accommodate the Go Far stuff we've been training for. I'm only listed as a volunteer and not an official racer but I may run the 5K anyway. I'm definitely doing the 1-mile Fun Run with Sebastian.

Back on daily points now. I get 22 per day. I'm still going to pull from my activity points before weeklies.

Food:
WW yogurt [1] & apple [1]
carrot sticks [0]
cream of broccoli soup w/ EVOO [6]
cheese [2]
oatmeal [3] & banana [2]
almonds [4]

Lots of tea and 2 coffees [3 pts for milk].

It was hard, switching back to daily points. I still think Filling Foods, which is great, but I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted to use my points on today. By dinner, I'd only used half my points and met all my GHGs. So I broke out the cheese & almonds and ate late in the evening. It still wasn't enough, but I didn't want to eat if I wasn't hungry. And I wasn't. Or at least, I didn't think I was. So I was either not hungry, too busy to notice that I actually was hungry, or just trying to convince myself that I wasn't hungry.

No comments: