Saturday, November 27, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 3 - Saturday

barbell squat 5x5x110 lbs
one arm db rows 5x5x35 lbs

I was a bit nervous increasing my squat, but I took a wider than normal stance. Wider for me, even, because my stance is pretty wide. I also tried to go slower today. I'm not a speed demon when I lift, but I do try to slow it down at times to challenge the muscles a bit differently. 2 activity points for today.

Food:
omelet [3] w/ tomato [0] on light English muffin [1]
turkey breast [4] w/ lettuce, tomato, mandarin oranges [1] & Sweet Heat Addiction [1] (a hot sauce from Chipotle People
apple [1] & yogurt [2], pretzels [2]
dark chocolate [1]
turkey breast [3] &mashed cauliflower [1]
mixed vegetables [0] w/ cheese [1] & olive oil [1]

Two coffees [2] and several teas. I met my daily points and GHGs, and used both activity points. I have 10 weekly points remaining.

No comments: