Monday, November 8, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 1 - Monday

After I blogged last night, I used my 10 remaining weekly points on cheese & almonds.

A new challenge starts today! I can do exercise videos this week. Today though, was a new weight routine. I did have pull ups and chin ups in here again, but I wanted to use the suspension trainer I built earlier this year. So, I changed things to bodyweight rows.

barbell static lunge 5x5x65 lbs 
db shoulder press 5x5x25 lbs
pronated grip bodyweight row 3x12
mountain climber 3x30

2 activity points for this. It's an okay workout. I forgot how challenging the suspension trainer is.

Food:
oatmeal [3] & banana [2]
peas and potatoes [6] - I ate this at work. It's an estimate. I might have eaten less than that, but certainly not more.
scrambled eggs [5] w/ onion, green pepper &amp, Sandwich Thin [1] w/ tomato [1]
apple [1] & yogurt [1]
cheese [2]

Two coffees [2 pts for milk] and several teas. I used all my daily points, and both of my activity points, and I have 35 weekly points remaining.

No comments: