Saturday, November 6, 2010

No Videos Challenge - Week 6 - Saturday

I had another sugar free fudge pop [1] after blogging last night. Okay, then I had another [1] but that was it, I swear!

squat 5x5x105 lbs
db bench press 5x5x37.5 lbs
assisted pull up 3x12 

2 activity points. I'm glad this one is done!

Food:
apple [1] & cottage cheese [4]
eggs [4] cooked in canola oil [2] w/ onion, green pepper & tomato [0], avocado [3] & Flat Out bread [1]
carrot sticks [0]
pork ribs [5] w/ slow cooker brussels sprouts [2]
grilled cheese [3]
carrot sticks [0] - I was hungry but I didn't know what I wanted to eat. I had points but was afraid one thing would lead to another and another.

Two coffees [2 pts for milk] and lots of tea. I used all my daily and activity points, and I have 24 weekly points remaining.



No comments: