Sunday, November 7, 2010

No Videos Challenge - Week 6 - Sunday

After I blogged last night, I had an apple [1] and cottage cheese [4]. I was hungry and really, really wanted food. I wanted something like bread or waffles but didn't think it would satisfy me. Mentally, it would have been great but I would have been hungry shortly after eating it, so I went with fruit & protein. I almost think I'd rather binge.

Today was the last day of my self-imposed exercise video restriction. I might Turbo on Tuesday. I have to arrange my lifting so that I'm not doing it Saturday, which is my 5K. I really should be training as much as I can for that, but I'm just going to wing it. I'm not expecting a stellar time, but I know I won't be last. I can probably jog a good bit of it, especially if I just do intervals.

Food:
oatmeal [3] & banana [2] w/ sugar [1] & cinnamon
cream of broccoli soup [2] w/ shrimp [4]
yogurt [1] & apple [1]
venison [3] w/ stuffing [4] & butternut squash apple bake [2]
fudge pop [1] - It is much too cold to be eating this stuff!
quesadilla [5]

Two coffees [2 pts for milk] and some tea. I used all my daily points and have 10 weekly points unused this week. Overall, I'm happy with how this week went. It's not as tedious as I remember it to be, but re-learning the points values took a few days to get used to. And when the program changes at the end of the month, I'll have to re-think it again. I don't anticipate the change to be too bad for me. I like what I am hearing so far.

Oh, and I weighed in at 134 this morning. I officially want to lose 14 pounds.

No comments: