Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 3 - Tuesday

barbell static lunge 5x5x65 lbs 
db shoulder press 5x5x25 lbs
pronated grip bodyweight row 3x12
mountain climber 3x30

I'm really not a fan of these rows. They are hard! LOL 2 activity points for the workout.

Food:
apple [1] & cottage cheese [4]
peas [1], salad w/  dressing [2]
yogurt [1], peppers [0] w/ homemade honey mustard dressing [1]
steak [5] w/ roasted carrots [0] & olive oil [1]
Sandwich Thin [1] /w tomato [0] & avocado [3]

Two coffees [2] and several teas. I used all of my daily points and hit my GHGs. Both activity points went unused, and I have 35 weekly points remaining.

Tomorrow will be interesting. I will be on the road all day. We're going to Raleigh to see the Grossology exhibit at the NC Museum of Natural Sciences. I plan on eating a good breakfast and taking 0 point vegetables with me, as well as apples & bananas and some low fat string cheese. I'm hoping to make good choices once we're in the city.

No comments: