Thursday, November 4, 2010

No Videos Challenge - Week 6 - Thursday

I managed to do my workout before work today! I haven't been sleeping well this week, but for the first time, I wasn't exhausted at 5 AM, so I got up and got this out of the way. I knew my afternoon would be busy with Go Far, and I have to work on our cookie dough orders for our fundraiser. The last day to turn the order forms in is fast approaching and I need to input everything to the vendor site. I did order some for myself, but next year I will just donate to the PTA instead of them only getting half of what I spend on crap I don't need.

squat 5x5x100 lbs
push up 3x12
conventional dead lift 5x5x115 lbs
hanging leg raise 3x12

2 activity points for this. I'm glad those CDLs are over. I hate them with a passion.

Food:
apple [1] & cottage cheese [4]
Asian tangerine chicken [6] w/ rice [4] & broccoli [0]
sugar free fudge pop [1]
venison stew [6]
apple [1] & cottage cheese [2]
grapes [1]

40 ounces of water and two coffees [2 pts for milk]. I used all my daily points and my activity points with ease, thanks to lunch at work. The Asian tangerine chicken is a new recipe this year and it's fantastic!!!!

31 weekly points remaining. I'm missing my oils for the day. I was definitely hungrier today - I don't know if it's because I ate lunch at work or what. Lunch was worth it though.

No comments: