Thursday, November 11, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 1 - Thursday

No school/work today. You'd think I would have taken the opportunity to finally do some Turbo Jam. Nope. Instead, I took my son to the rec park and froze my ass off while he played. I'm, uh, resting up for my 5K on Saturday.

Food:
oatmeal [2] w/ chocolate protein powder [1] & banana [2]
tuna salad [4]
apple [1] & cottage cheese [4]
homemade chicken nuggets [6] w/ mixed vegetables [1] & honey mustard sauce [1]
carrot sticks [0] & green pepper slices [0]
rice cake [1] w/ cottage cheese [2]

Three coffees [3 pts for milk] and several teas. I used all my daily points and have 21 weekly points remaining. I got in all my GHGs, as well.

I think I'm going to stick with counting daily points for a while. As much as I loved the Simply Filling Technique, this isn't so bad, and I know I'm not over eating.

No comments: