Monday, November 29, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 4 - Monday

barbell static lunge 5x5x65 lbs
db shoulder press 5x5x27.5 lbs
pronated grip bodyweight row 3x12
mountain climber 3x30

I'm still only taking 2 activity points for strength training.

Today is my first day with the new Weight Watchers plan. My daily target is 29 points, and I have 49 weekly points to draw from, as well as any activity points earned.

Food:
oatmeal [4] w/ protein powder [1] & banana [0]
apple [0] & cottage cheese [5]
salad [0] w/ salsa [0], olive oil [1] & mandarin oranges [0]
apple [0]
vegetarian chili [5] w/ avocado [3]
(more) vegetarian chili [5] w/ cheese [4]

50 ounces of water, three coffees [3] and several teas. I met my GHGs and used all my daily and activity points. I feel like I ate a lot today but I had to meet my minimum. I probably could have left the activity points unused, or had some chocolate instead of cheese, but I thought the cheese would finish me off for the night, and it has. Oh, and I have 49 weekly points remaining.

No comments: